The John Cena-starring "Coyote vs. Acme," which was shelved in 2023, has been acquired by Ketchup Entertainment for release.
After being shelved by Warner Bros. in 2023, the Looney Tunes film “Coyote vs. Acme” has found a new home. Ketchup ...
Acme finally heads to movie theaters. Warner Bros. shelved the film in 2023, but widespread backlash led to it being acquired for global distribution by Ketchup Entertainment. Ketchup ...
Warner Bros has completed the sale we told you about a couple weeks ago for their previously shelved Coyote Vs. Acme movie. Ketchup Entertainment today confirmed their completed deal for worldwide ...
Acme," Ketchup Entertainment confirmed in a press release Monday. The production company acquired the worldwide rights to the live-action/animated hybrid from Warner Bros. Pictures, which shelved ...
Coyote. After being shelved by Warner Bros. in 2023, the Looney Tunes film “Coyote vs. Acme” has found a new home. Ketchup Entertainment announced Monday that it acquired worldwide ...
and the movie stars Will Forte and John Cena as Coyote and Acme's lawyers, respectively. Produced by Warner Bros., longtime owners of the "Looney Tunes" intellectual property, the movie had ...
2don MSN
Looney Tunes fans rejoice after Coyote vs Acme film is saved from Warner Bros vault in ‘$50m’ deal - Completed film was axed ...
"We’re thrilled to have made a deal with Warner Bros. Pictures to bring this film to audiences worldwide," Ketchup Entertainment's CEO Gareth West told Deadline. "Coyote Vs. Acme is a perfect ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results