South Korean police plan to question a 56-year-old man on suspicion of starting at least one of the wildfires that recently ...
South Korean Buddhist monks and members of civic groups prostrate in every three steps in a march towards the Constitutional ...
South Korean firefighters were able to fully contain the wildfires that have ravaged the southeastern part of the country and ...
Following months of deliberation, South Korea’s Constitutional Court will decide this week whether to uphold the ...
A South Korean man tending a family grave is suspected of sparking one of the ‘unprecedented’ wildfires that ravaged the ...
South Korean police said on Sunday they booked a man suspected of starting what grew into the country's largest wildfire, ...
A 56-year-old man is being investigated in South Korea on suspicion of starting a deadly wildfire that killed 30 people. The ...
South Korean authorities said Thursday they will inspect elite-level football pitches across the country after national ...
Police have launched a probe into the 56-year-old man, suspected of mistakenly starting the country's worst wildfires in ...
South Korean police have launched a probe into a man suspected of accidentally igniting the country's worst wildfires in ...
A South Korean man tending a family grave is suspected of sparking one of the record wildfires that ravaged the southeastern part of the country last week, the National Police Agency said on Monday.