A South Korean man tending a family grave is suspected of sparking one of the ‘unprecedented’ wildfires that ravaged the ...
South Korean police plan to question a 56-year-old man on suspicion of starting at least one of the wildfires that recently ...
South Korean firefighters were able to fully contain the wildfires that have ravaged the southeastern part of the country and ...
South Korean police have launched a probe into a man suspected of accidentally igniting the country's worst wildfires in ...
South Korean police have launched a probe into a man suspected of accidentally igniting the country's worst wildfires in ...
How did South Korea's worst wildfire start? Police suspect 56-year-old man trying to clean gravesite
Police believe the fire may have been triggered on 22 March by a 56-year-old man tending to his grandparents’ gravesites.
South Korean police had arrested a man suspected of causing a major forest fire that has swept through the southeastern part ...
South Korean Buddhist monks and members of civic groups prostrate in every three steps in a march towards the Constitutional ...
2don MSN
Following months of deliberation, South Korea’s Constitutional Court will decide this week whether to uphold the ...
A South Korean man tending a family grave is suspected of sparking one of the record wildfires that ravaged the southeastern part of the country last week, the National Police Agency said on Monday.
The man’s daughter said her father tried to burn tree branches that were hanging over the graves with a cigarette lighter.
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results